9/23/07

"I'm so happy!"

So I know you all are wondering what cute things my kids are up to... well at least I know the Grandparents are! So here you go!
Luke has been learning some Sunday School songs from a Veggie Tales cd we were gifted recently (thanks Kel!). One of the favorites is "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart.... and I'm so happy, so very happy, I have the love of Jesus in my heart..." So he was playing with the toy stethoscope and listening to everyone's heart and would sing, "I'm so happy, I'm so happy." Then he held it to his chest and said, "Jesus in my heart!" If only we could hear Jesus through a stethoscope!

Moments later he was playing with his cars and said, "Pickup in my heart." Hmmm.

Rayna finally learned to go down the stairs on her bottom, instead of the other daredevil ways that would have her rolling down a few steps at a time. She likes to hold someone's hand as she's sliding down, and if Luke is nearby, no one's hand will do but Luke's. She bats mine away and reaches for Luke's, and fusses until he takes her hand. Then I have to monitor to make sure he doesn't pull her down the stairs, but usually he's pretty patient with his little sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that Luke sang that while using his stethoscope and said Jesus in my heart when he held it to himself. Ben probably listens to that song every day (ot's our naptime/bedtime music) and hasn't seemed to pick up on that song.