10/18/07

Potty Update

So if you're not interested in potty talk, close this page immediately! This is my life right now!

Luke's been doing pretty well the last couple of weeks with potty training. He can stay dry all day if the adults around are reminding him to go to the bathroom. But still no #2 in the potty, just in the pull-up. I've heard this is common, which doesn't make me any less annoyed about it! Now that he's doing so well with #1, it would be great to have him in real underwear and out of the pull-up for good. Only one kid in diapers is an exciting prospect! But I'm not willing to deal with #2 in real underwear, so pull ups it is. If anyone out there has any wisdom on the subject, do share.

He picked up the #1 part pretty quickly, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Yay Luke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to have a "potty update" on my blog someday....:-)