11/2/07

The Difference Two Years Make


All I have to say is photographing 7 month olds is way easier than photographing 2 year olds!
The above picture is Luke with his friend Anya when we lived here a couple years ago (July 2005). They liked to hang out (well really Anya's mom Brandi and I liked to hang out). But the two babies seemed to like each other pretty well, and we got some super cute pictures of them together, like the 2 cuties in their swimsuits (and accessories) above. Well, Anya and family came to town last week, and we had a fun weekend with them. Luke and Anya both have new little sisters since we saw each other last. I thought it would be cute to take a picture of Luke and Anya together like when they were babies. But the experience this time wasn't as smooth!
One up, one down!

As soon as I told the one to sit, the other one stood up!


"Okay - both of you just stand there!" So what do they do? SIT!

Both standing now, but Luke thinks he has to say "cheese" while bending over, and Anya copied.


Anya's baby sister Allyson was willing to cooperate. What a cutie!

No comments: