Not much exciting has been happening at the our house lately... unless you count wiping a toddler's nose 100 times a day as exciting! The kids are sick once again. Poor Rayna hit a temperature of 104 yesterday! :(
This fall has been one illness after another, after another. It's a bummer all the way around... of course the kids feel crummy, and our normal weekly activities are put on hold so we don't infect all of our friends with whatever we have, and we're stuck around the house. Usually I like to get out somewhere during the day, so that's been challenging for me. I like to see other adults once in a while! But it's good to learn how to just relax and hang out with the my sweet kids and not feel like I have to be doing something or going somewhere... Anyway, hopefully the blog posting will pick up a little bit more once we're all well, and hopefully no more illnesses for the rest of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment