12/14/07

I DO IT

So, Rayna said something for the first time today that I was hoping not to hear from her for a while... but she talks so much and learns how to say so many things from her brother. This phrase, of course, is one of Luke's favorites to say lately.
She was trying to climb into her car seat and couldn't quite hoist herself up there, so naturally I picked her up and started to put her into her seat. She immediately got upset, started arching her back and flailing her limbs, and said, "I do it!"
AHHHHHHH! She's only 19 months old, she can't start that yet!
Then I'm telling her, "Rayna, sit down!" and she said, "I NOT!" Another of Luke's favorite phrases (I not going poo on the potty; I not going to bed, I not fill-in-the-blank-with-whatever-I-want-him-to-do).

Quite pleased with her new found words, she used them several more times tonight. Great. :)

1 comment:

Sab Mad said...

one word....QUEEN!