12/10/07

Luke is 3!!!

On Luke's Birthday, I made him a race car cake, we had a family dinner, and opened presents! I can hardly believe he is already 3. He has grown so much since his second birthday, considering that when he turned 2 he was just starting to talk (he took a while!). Now he is like such a little boy, and I guess I'm still in denial that he's not my baby. However, the fact that he is still not potty trained still makes him seem baby-ish, and I would happily leave that part of babyhood behind. :) Over the past year he's grown into such a great big brother for Rayna, I hope it continues. Happy Birthday Luke!

The Cake

The picture above cracks me up because it is so typical. Luke is getting lots of attention and Rayna just can't stand it!!

But she loves her brother and likes to be right there with whatever he's doing...

Luke absolutely loves this ambulance from Grandma and Grandpa.


Mmmmm, yummy cake.

Luke's having a little par-tay with his friends next weekend. Look for pictures of that, and maybe some video if I get ambitious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a good mommy baking a cake for Luke. I always buy them because my decorating looks like I let my 3 year old loose with the frosting:-)

Esquire's Wife said...

I love the cake! How creative!

Anonymous said...

what a great cake!