1/19/08

Snacks and Carseats

So I debated posting this picture of a bunch of junk on my carpet - I mean, who wants to see that? But I thought those of you who know Rayna, or have kids in carseats, might get a kick out of it, maybe. Rayna is my eater, loves food, loves to eat, and is MESSY!
Anyway, I went to go clean out the van the other day and took out the kid's carseats. I had already vacuumed all the snacks out of the carseats (Rayna is probably mad I did that since everytime she climbs into her seat she finds something to eat - gross!), and when I pulled her seat out and had to turn it a bit, all this stuff came falling out of her seat... cheerios, goldfish, raisins, barrettes (I always wonder where those go?). After all that, I bring her seat into the house and turn it all around and shake it out, and all of this pours out from all over the place! She had at least a couple meals worth of snacks hiding in that seat. And I can still hear more in there that won't come out. Oh well. After seeing this, Dan suggested we don't allow snacks in the car anymore. No way! They buy me precious moments of peace and quiet! I will just vacuum more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand about the peace in the car. I am so excited now that Mikey faces forward because I can toss him snacks when he gets fussy now and he always gets quiet. Ahhh. Such a relief after a year of screaming in the car!

Esquire's Wife said...

Connor gets a little bite of something almost everytime he climbs into the car! Off of the floor - talk about gross!!!