2/13/08

Our Playroom

We've been blessed with a playroom in this house (yay, no toybox in the livingroom!), and I've had the itch for a while to get some new toy storage. The room is officially a formal dining room, and is the first room you see when you come in the front door. So I wanted it to look a little more organized. Thanks to our dear friends, Alan and Kelly, we went childless to IKEA, among other places, and got my new toy storage. :) And here it is. My favorite part of the room is still the kids' art on the walls!
Luke and Rayna had so much fun with their friends, and on Connor's new "playground" (swingset)... thank you Alan and Kelly for watching our kids with so much love and giving them a super fun day. Dan and I had a super fun day as well.

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

You are very welcome! I dare to say we enjoyed our day with four kids as much as you enjoyed your outing! I am ready for another crafty kids day!

LOVE the new storage. Those tall pieces are so cool...more to go on my shopping list for our trip North!