And here's Luke waiting in line with Dad for his first rollercoaster! They have the cutest little kid's area at Sea World and Luke was just tall enough to ride the Shamu Express (with an adult). He had a blast and wanted to go on it again as soon as it was done.
The Shamu Rollercoaster
Here's the picture taken from the rollercoaster. Dan said Luke wasn't scared, he was just imitating everyone else screaming on the ride.
Now that Luke is potty trained, there have been some other firsts that (thankfully) I have no pictures of:
1. First time peeing outdoors. This was at our neighborhood park where there is no potty!
2. And on a trip back from his friend Connor's house (all of 45 min) he had to go and there was nowhere to go... so he got to pee in a cup for the first time. Of course he found this fascinating and 20 minutes down the road was asking to pee in a cup again. I knew that would happen!

1 comment:
I like the potty time firsts. They made me laugh. :-) I hope you didn't open a big can of worms. If I did that with Ben he'd always be wanting to go outside or in a cup. He'd forget all about the potty. :-)
Post a Comment