8/25/08

Rayna's New Do

Rayna is almost 2 1/2, and finally has (almost) enough hair for a pony tail! Now I can do the girly thing and try some different styles with her... and I think she's so cute with her hair off her face. Rayna's real smile...
Rayna's cheesy camera face. Luke's doing a pretty good camera face, too.
What is that? Why can't kids do their real smile for the camera?!

Look at that little tiny pony tail!! She definitely didn't get that small amount of hair from me... get ready for a blast from the past...

Here's me when I was 2. I have always had about 10 times the normal amount of hair a person should have! I HATED it all growing up... only now am I starting to appreciate having ridiculously thick hair, even though it is a pain to fix.

And we've always thought both the kids look just like Dan, but looking at this I might think Rayna's starting to resemble me a little. :)

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

Your picture is so cute! And I think that Rayna has always resembled you, as well as "Dad Mar." (That's what Connor calls Dan when he prays for your family!!!)