Today we went to a local orchard that sets up a fun pumpkin patch during the fall season. The kids had tons of fun... remember, there were pumpkins, and like I said, pumpkins = fun!
Dan and Rayna (whose shirt says "Daddy's Little Pumpkin" - but she says she's a big pumpkin)
Luke feeding/petting a goat.
If I tell Luke he's cute, he says, "No Mommy, I'm cool." Oh, excuse me. I guess that's obvious by the cool Spiderman glasses!
Me and my cuties. Grumpy, but cute. I mean cool.
Rayna holding a little chick.
Holding the chick some more.
Luke, Dan and Rayna waiting for the hayride.
Running through the hay maze.
Luke's favorite part of the day was this little maze they had set up with hay bails. Luke was immediately on a mission to find his way through, and did several times all on his own. Luke would have run through the maze 3 times, and Rayna would still be 1/4 of the way through... inspecting a pumpkin, looking at the ground, or watching a butterfly. He is task oriented; she likes to stop and smell the roses!

2 comments:
Hey Kellie-
Boy, do I miss pumpkin patches and cool weather and nippy morning air. Are you guys cooling off yet, because we sure aren't!
How are you feeling these days?
-Steph
PS Ingrid has started to say "cool" a lot, too. Makes me laugh.
You got some great photos! It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I am sorry we couldn't join in the fun...(still packing)...
Post a Comment