2. I am thankful for finding old friends on facebook. Silly, but so much fun!
3. I am thankful for Luke's new Mother's Day Out program, and a little extra time with Rayna until a spot opens up for her!
4. I am thankful for $3.06/gallon gas today.
5. I am thankful that Dan got to go on a men's retreat last weekend and do man things.
6. I am thankful for great girlfriends and that they all put up with me and my ramblings.
7. I am thankful for visits with family coming up this month and next.
8. I am thankful for my little boy who is excited about learning the 10 commandments and wants me to quiz him on the ones we've learned so far.
9. I am thankful that this teaches me I should be as excited about God's word and I'm at least as capable as my 3 year old of memorizing scripture. :)
10. I am thankful for Bible study this morning where I had to bring snacks. It gave me an excuse to buy donuts and be forced to eat the leftovers.


No comments:
Post a Comment