4/15/09

Easter Part 1

Easter egg hunt #1:  At our friend's church.  
Here is Rayna looking so big and holding her basket!
She was totally uninterested in collecting eggs once she found out that there were little bunnies and chicks to hold!  This girl is an animal lover!  While all the other kids were out hunting eggs she was happy to have the little animals to herself.

Easter egg hunt #2:  At the kid's Mother's Day Out.

Luke and the Easter bunny!!  Rayna would have NOTHING to do with him.  She was so scared of him!
Luke and his eggs.  
This is how Rayna spent most of the hunt... moping.  When she wasn't screaming about the Easter bunny, she kept telling me that she wanted to "be a bunny".  I didn't know what this meant, and kept telling her so...  which resulted in more crying and fussing and "But I want to be a bunny!" ?????  Not her best day... or mine, since I was so frustrated with her!  But isn't her outfit cute?!

No comments: