Little Tessa is already 2 months old!! Seriously, this is flying by. We took her to the doc and she's up to 11 lbs. 7 oz. I don't remember how long or how big her head was, but all was around 50th percentile. I'm glad she's gaining weight well... always good to know when you're breast feeding and never sure of how much they're getting. She and Luke both got a bunch of immunizations while we were at the doctor, I guess Rayna was all caught up - the lucky one.
Here she is posing for her 2 month shot.
This month she started smiling, and it thrills Luke and Rayna when she smiles at them!
She's getting to be a better napper (sometimes), and is sleeping pretty well at night, her longest stretch is about 5 or 6 hours.
She's definitely got a better view of her world, now looking at her little hanging toys and starting to flail her arms around in a somewhat more controlled manner. :)
She is still sweet and easy going, and we all love our little Tessa!

1 comment:
Like the new header!
Post a Comment