Here's Tessa posing for her 4 month picture...
So far I've been using my new camera in automatic mode, but while little miss Tessa was sitting so sweetly in the chair, I decided to kick it into manual. Very intimidating. I have no idea what I'm doing. But I started turning that little dial and changing things, and hey, I learned something! The following 2 photos are my first pictures taken with the settings set by me! Yesterday on the plane I got to read the photography book I brought along and now understand a little better what I was doing turning that little dial. Exciting... well, at least to me it is!
"Mom, seriously! Put that camera down and help a baby out!"

2 comments:
The camera (and the photographer) take great pictures! Hope you are enjoying CA! How on earth did you have time to read on the airplane?! I never even bother taking my own books on trips.
I am officially jealous of the camera!
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment