In regards to the previous post, Sabrina gave me some advice about finding good friends for the kids:
"You should make up a little questionnaire to hand out when you meet people at the park. Here are a couple of questions to get you started... Do your kids hit? Do they like Star Wars? Do they whine? If so can I beat them?"
She makes me laugh so.
And of course we wouldn't actually beat any children.
Read this post from Sabrina that also made me laugh. Really hard. Because it is so her!
Also read this Flashback Friday post. I intend to do my own, but it will have to be tomorrow. Flashback Saturday - can't wait to find an old gem!! What a fun idea!

1 comment:
NO ONE gets my humor like you do my friend. I miss you and I am glad that I can make you laugh. Just wish we were laughing here tgether. I did ask JKM if we can go wherever you are going next!! Wouldn't that be fun?!
Post a Comment