In the hotel lobby, 3:30 a.m.
Luke at the end of the flight - he could not stay awake and somehow fidgeted around into this position halfway on the tray table. Poor kid also slept through the last meal that is on his tray.
The inflight tracker thing... most of the time depressing - like when I took this picture. So many hours on the plane already, so ready to be off, and still more than 7 hours to go. I just shouldn't have looked!
Our plane somewhere over Alaska...
Some pictures from the bus ride. Lots of road signs have the English version, too.
Is this the same Trump? If so, that man is everywhere!

3 comments:
That's awesome that there are signs in english. Maybe the kids will learn some Korean!
Congratulations--you made it through your crazy long day! :) I'm so glad you all made it safe and sound, and I'm amazed at how awake and alert your kiddos looked at 3 in the morning! :)
I was kind of surprised by that, too Stacy! But glad (that day). I miss you guys!
Post a Comment