I have really enjoyed blogging lately, and think often, "Oh I should blog about that," or "I want to put these pictures up on the blog," and somehow thinking about it makes me think that I actually did it. Just sad. Just like the emails that I type and then never hit send. Then Dan comes to the computer hours later and asks, "Did you want to send this email?" Oh yeah, I thought I did!! Someone's always cutting in - needing something, wanting something, or just telling me something. And then I think that next year, I'll have one in school all day, and the next year, 2 in school all day. It makes me happy for a second thinking about some more free time, but then I get sad that my babies are growing up so fast and I want to just freeze time for a little while. And yes, Sabrina, you told me so!
Anyhow, it's been a few days since I last posted... here's what I've been up to at my Korean paper art class:
The "big" kids are enjoying a full fall schedule, with their part day preschool, Smart Start sports, dance, MOPS, and lots of playdates. Tessa's just trying to get a decent nap somewhere in between all that! We're all loving the fall weather and I hope it doesn't turn to winter too quickly.

3 comments:
I love your Korean paper art! Very nice!
Your pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you are finding some time to do something for yourself...an ongoing challenge that won't end anytime soon!
Beautiful art work! What a treasure to take with you after your time in Korea is up!
Post a Comment