All the boxes are unpacked and things are looking back to normal around here - as in, no more random junk sitting everywhere waiting to be put away. It took a long time to get to that point, and it feels good. This was the move that dragged on forever and ever... it is lovely to be living and not moving.
9/19/09
The Girls' Room
In case you were wondering... here's one of our rooms, all moved in and painted. Since I'll only take a picture of a room that is all cleaned up (well mostly), and that rarely happens, it might be a while to see any others. I know you're so disappointed! This is the littlest room but both their beds and dressers fit (like a puzzle), and it certainly works for them to sleep and play a little. It's cozy.

All the boxes are unpacked and things are looking back to normal around here - as in, no more random junk sitting everywhere waiting to be put away. It took a long time to get to that point, and it feels good. This was the move that dragged on forever and ever... it is lovely to be living and not moving.
All the boxes are unpacked and things are looking back to normal around here - as in, no more random junk sitting everywhere waiting to be put away. It took a long time to get to that point, and it feels good. This was the move that dragged on forever and ever... it is lovely to be living and not moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the colors!
You make me laugh. :) We've been in this house for a little over 6 months, and I'm STILL finding little stashes of random junk that I have to find places for! But hopefully I'm zeroing in on the last of that. We just did a massive fall cleaning, because the baby arrives in 4 days...nothing like a baby to finally get us to hang stuff up on the walls!
Congrats on feeling at home!
I love the colors! Green is such a hard paint color to get right and you did it my friend! How do Tessa and Rayna like sharing a room? Any late night conversations yet? :)
Karisa - you are funny! Yeah,not ALL the junk is gone, but almost, and not everything on the walls yet... congrats on baby coming!!
And Rebecca, I have repainted TWO green rooms in the last few years because they turned out so horribly the first time! You'd think I'd just pick a different color, but oh well. I do like this one. It's a little brighter in real life, but it works.
Miss you all!
Post a Comment