10/13/09

Not Me! Monday

I am definitely not writing this post just because it will enter me into a blog giveaway at Mckmama.com! I am so not greedy like that. And it's not cheating just because it's Tuesday here... it's still Monday in the states!


I would definitely not "cry over spilled milk" or get really upset with my daughter when she spilled her entire bowl of cereal and milk all over the kitchen floor 15 minutes before we were supposed to leave to catch the bus for our little weekend trip and we were still gathering our stuff and getting dressed and I didn't have time to clean up spilled milk! I definitely remain calm and collected during moments like that, and would never lecture sweet Rayna just because I'm stressed and frustrated. Not me!


I did not let my children go two entire days and nights without brushing their teeth. I certainly do not suspend certain rules and standards of cleanliness while on vacation for convenience's sake... that would be disgusting.


I will not spend the entire 3 hours while my children are at school today pouring over the weekend's photos and deciding which ones to upload. But if I did that would not be a problem since I do not have a disgustingly dirty floor that hasn't been cleaned in a while since the commissary and BX have been out of swiffer solution forever, and my children never spill anything on the floor that would still be sticky under the kitchen table, like say, milk. And I definitely do not want to spend unnecessary amounts of time doing things like changing the look of my blog when I could and should be doing so many more productive things. I never waste time like that.


Want to see what Not Me Monday is all about, and see what other people have not been up to this week? Head over to Mckmama's blog for all the fun...

No comments: