I feel like I write one of these every other day, the months are flying by! Tessa has been changing a lot this month. She is getting more mobile, more vocal, and more bigger. I mean, she's growing! Big bro and sis love that she's playing and interacting more, and re-acting to their silly antics. Every time she smiles at them, they still tell me, "Mom, Tessa smiled at me!" with such excitement. Now she also laughs hysterically at them, which they love.
She still has just her two little bottom teeth, and she's still not quite crawling forward. But she's really good at crawling backward and getting herself wedged against or under furniture.
We love you Tessa!! Happy 9 months!

2 comments:
Love those chubber cheeks!! We will miss yall tonight trick or treating....Drew asked yesterday if he could walk around with Luke and Rayna like last year....ummm, he is still not quite understanding the whole "moving" phenomena....he keeps assuring me that you didnt move cause your house is still there:)
Haha Lucas is great at crawling backwards and getting stuck under furniture too!!! Hopefully they'll figure out the forward motion sometime...lol :)
Post a Comment