11/1/09

Happy Halloween!!

Here's pictures from our Halloween night! The kids did a little trick-or-treating in our tower, and that is the way to do it! Dan and the kids covered 8 floors in about 30 minutes... Get lots of candy and do minimal exercise (well, expect for climbing the stairs). In case you're wondering what trick-or-treating in an apartment building looks like, here ya go:

Photobucket
This is our hallway... that's our doorway (use your imagination) to the left where the pumpkins are sitting on the floor. Then our neighbor across the hall to the right where that little guy is getting some candy (they put up the cool spider), then one more at the end of the hall with the cool orange lights.

Photobucket
I don't know what Tessa was...she was just dressed up! I had bought her and Rayna each a tutu that I was going to dress up in some fun way and make them matching ballerinas or something. But as you can see below, Rayna got a different idea...

Photobucket

Batman!! While Luke was looking through our neighbor's costume bin to see what he could borrow for Halloween, Rayna saw the Batman and it was all over! She desperately wanted to be Batman. The cutest and prettiest little Batman-girl I've ever seen, muscles and all. And Luke is a Power Ranger. He's never watched Power Rangers... but I guess he liked the costume!

2 comments:

LaRee said...

Tessa is now 9 months old, and was only 4 months when we last saw her! Time does fly, but with a child you sure miss a lot in not much time. It's too bad that the ways adults change are not always as much fun as the way a child changes!
I love the Halloween pictures...as I love all of the pictures that you post. I'm sure this won't be the last time that Rayna will have a different idea from Mom of what is good! It would be boring though if everyone agreed about everything. I'm so thankful that you are having a good time!
It seems like we have been extremely busy, but some days I wonder what I have accomplished!
Talk to you soon!
Love, LaRee

Toby and Rebecca said...

Great pictures!
When I first saw the picture of batman, I thought, "wow, Luke really has the same smile as Rayna"!