It snowed for the first half of the day yesterday, and not much stuck, but enough that Rayna was desperate to put on her boots and go walk in the snow. She wanted to see the footprints and hear the snow crunch! Luke came along for the walk, and I gave them about 5 minutes to run around on the snow/grass before I was too cold and wanted to come in... since there wasn't really much snow to play in. Anyway, it satisfied Rayna's need for a walk in the snow! Oh, to be a kid again! I can't wait till it really snows and we can actually play in it... and since we don't have a driveway and don't drive anywhere anyway, there will be no shoveling and no need to navigate snowy roads. Yipee!

1 comment:
And it gave you a great picture of the kids in the snow!
Post a Comment