12/31/09

One More...

... month until Tessa is a year old!!!
Yes, our little miss is 11 months old now. Here's her picture on the couch (with her hair looking rather yellow, I don't know why):Tessa, you truly are an angel as your shirt says!
You greet us with the biggest smiles when we get you out of bed in the morning or after nap, and make us so happy to see you even when we think you haven't slept long enough. You are crawling everywhere, and especially like to sneak into Luke's room if the door is left open. Until someone discovers you in there you have a great time finding all the "no-no's" and popping tiny things into your mouth that I have to fish out. Your brother is your number one fan... I was shocked to see him reach his finger into your mouth the other day to get a little toy out! Both Luke and Rayna have such care and concern for you.
You are pulling up to your knees now, and just like crawling, you seem to be in no hurry to stand on your feet just yet. You are babbling all the time, and got especially talkative today when Daddy helped you hold Luke's light saber - you seemed to think it was about the coolest thing ever.
When we tell you no about something, you do the cutest thing. You sit back up from crawling real quick, look at us and start clapping, like, "What, I wasn't doing anything." We keep saying we need to get it on video.
I think you weigh about 25 lbs now and my forearm goes dead after about 30 seconds of carrying you around with one arm!
Still no top teeth! Just the two on the bottom, but we can tell now the next ones are about to pop through any day.
Tessa, we love you, and I can't believe you are almost ONE!

This is just a cute barrette I found at Emart - and wanted to show it to you all. :)

No comments: