1/30/10

Tessa's 12 Months

It was Tessa's birthday yesterday (or today, depending on where you are)!!! Here she is from 1 month to 12 months. Happy Birthday sweet Tessa!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just for fun - one of my absolute favorite photos of the year!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

LaRee said...

I love the pictures...and love Tessa and her mommy (and the other three who live with you)! I look at your blog every day to see if there is anything new. I am so grateful to have this "connection" with you so far away! It was really fun to see the kids on the webcam last night. On her birthday for us and the day after for you! I think and pray for you often. And, my consolation about how long it will be between times that we see you is that the time will pass quickly... and that is also the hard part because the kids grow so fast! I'm excited for you about your sewing projects! You do such a beautiful job of sewing...and my kids loved it when I made something, and I expect yours will, too. Mine even got excited about my making drapes...

matt n karisa said...

Happy Birthday, Tessa! You're a cutie ;)

Jami said...

Oh gosh! That last one is a prize winner! Beautiful! Glad I found your blog.

Kellie said...

Thanks, everybody, and welcome, CrazyMom!