Exciting stuff, I know, but these are the days of my life...
So here's a picture, taken by me.
Here's another one, taken by Luke. See, I had to get him to pause his CARS video game to take it.
Oh, and I almost forgot!! After asking many many many people where they get their hair cut (I was really afraid to get my hair cut here - most of the horror stories I heard were about botched color, though, and I was not interested in color), I went to "Ms. Yi". I brought a picture, and she did a pretty good job - not the best ever - but I'm very happy with it. The best part - it cost me $17.00!!!!! I was paying around $50 + tip in the States. Another thing that proves to actually be cheaper in Korea. :)

5 comments:
It looks great. I always like it short...or long. I have some of the same problems...but mine is not as thick as yours. Mine would definitely look better if I did not do my was and wear quite so consistently! It's nice to have all advantages to being there that you can find! I am glad that you and Daniel did not have to spend this year apart!
I love it. Looks great!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :)
Very cute!
Lookin' good. I like it. :)
Post a Comment