About a half hour from here is Camp Humphreys, an army base that has an amazing little waterpark. We went last week and the kids had a great time. There's 3 different areas that the kids can play in with waterslides and/or shallow water. There is a perfect pool, about 3 feet deep, I think, that comes up to Luke and Rayna's neck at the deepest part. It's great for them because it's deep enough to "swim" but also to stand up... easier for Mommy to supervise with Tessa. I see many trips to "Splish and Splash" in our future! And I finally got the kids into a couple rounds of swim lessons soon, so hopefully it will go well and we'll be able to undo the trauma of last year's swim lessons.











1 comment:
Once again, I abolutely love your pictures. I sure would like to give all of them a hug, but will have to let you do that for me! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I have thought about that off and on for several weeks, but had not thought about it this week!
Post a Comment