Above is a Bible cover I made for my sister-in-law, with an outside pocket and a couple of pen pockets. I don't like a bunch of pens/papers inside the cover of my Bible because it messes up the binding when you start putting all that stuff inside of it. I like hers better than the first one I made for myself (below)! Things always get better after the first time. :) Mine doesn't have the pen pocket, and I put a closure on it, but it's really unnecessary and doesn't lay very flat, so it annoys me. But, it's pretty! My favorite thing about both of them is that the handles are long enough to sling over your arm, for hands free carrying! Especially helpful when constantly carrying around a very heavy 17 month old. I used this tutorial to help me figure out how this would come together, then made some of my own changes.
7/4/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love it! Is this a preview of my Christmas present? Do you make them in leather?
awesome! Can I make an order? :)
Your creations keep getting better and better!
Mine is definitely cool - and a perfect fit!
Sabrina - sure! Except I dunno about leather...
Tara - absolutely! This comes together very quickly. :)
LaRee and Phebe - thanks!
Post a Comment