So I'll try to be better, for the 3 of you who have requested some posting. :) Nice to know someone out there is looking!
In addition to not blogging, I have also not been sewing much. I hope to get back to it soon! So in honor of hoping to get back to it soon, I'll show you the ONE Christmas project that did get sewn this year. I was totally going to skip it, but Phebe (Dan's sister) was here over Christmas and so we did it together. Well, she did most of it. And we look pretty cute.


4 comments:
I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your blogs and I just love seeing pictures of all of you.
So cute! Glad you are back. I took a break from all this blogging stuff too. Loved your Christmas Card.
Super cute! Welcome back to your blog...don't be gone long again. ;)
I'm here, too! Glad you're posting again. I didn't want to hound you, because that would be oh-so-hypocritical of me since it's been A WHILE since I've posted, too. ;)
Post a Comment