9/27/07

Monday Morning Quarterback

After watching some football with Dan on Sunday, Luke decided on Monday that he wanted to play. So he got the pieces of his uniform together... a pair of Dan's socks, his red sandals, and one of Dan's belts. Then he said he wanted to "play football just like those guys"! We went outside so he could throw the football around.
I also like this picture b/c Luke was getting frustrated with me that I kept wanting to take pictures of him and was giving me his angry eyebrows. I was finding it funny at this moment, but that isn't always the case.











Luke has been really into painting ever since we painted with some of his little friends (see below). He's the neat and orderly one, and does pretty well with the whole process for a 2 1/2 year old, trying his best not to get too messy... or so I thought. I turned for a second and when I looked back he was painting all over his face with the paint brush! Luckily it washes right off.







Here's Rayna playing on our little slide outside while Luke was tossing around the football. She's got some crazy hair!! I wish I looked this cute with my crazy hair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke's look goes right along with the football gear:-) Rayna is so cute. I can't believe how big she is, she was still so little when we left Minot!!

Anonymous said...

hey kellie, what settings do you have so that it says that your blog does not allow anonymous comments? do you have it on that you have to be a registered user?

thanks, jenny

Esquire's Wife said...

I love the ice cube tray idea! You are such a smart mom! I have been using a plate, but Connor ends up mixing the colors eventually. I am going to have to steal that idea!

Kellie said...

I did feel pretty genius-y when I thought of that. :) It worked great!

Nate & Heather Oltmans said...

Hi Kellie, i got your blog website off Kelly R's "favorite sites"..hope you don't mind!! I can't believe how much hair Rayna has! She looks like a different girl from when I saw her last!! Hope you are doing well. Love, Heather O