11/6/07

Post Call



Here's Dan after a night of being "on call", which for him means spending the night at the hospital. He went in at 7 Saturday morning, and got home around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. The kids are so excited to see him when he gets home, but obviously he's just a little wiped out! The kids watched some t.v. with Daddy before naptime for all 3 of them!

I took the kids to church on Sunday morning while Dan was still at work, and during the welcome/greeting time of the service, a sweet lady who I see there a lot but don't really know introduced herself to me and asked if I was single! No - it's just that my husband is a resident! It is a bummer when he has to miss church.

And I don't know why Luke holds his hands on his face like this every time he watches t.v. now...

No comments: