11/6/07

What do you want to do today?

If I ever ask Luke, "What do you want to do today?" his answer is always the same... PAINT!
Usually I say, "Maybe," or "We'll see." All of us adults know these phrases usually mean, "NO."
But today I decided to say yes, and so Luke painted... Rayna got crayons. :)
My budding artists.
He's pretty neat and orderly for an almost 3 year old - different brush for each color, no overlapping colors, aware of messiness - which makes it easier to let him paint. Rayna being the complete opposite personality is why she still has crayons! It was much easier to clean the streaks of crayon off the floor than it would have been with paint. :) Even still she managed to get paint on the back of her shirt. ???



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember how Luke used to look at Ben like he was crazy sometimes when they were playing? I think Luke would do that if he saw Ben paint...

Kellie said...

That comment cracked me up, Jenny! It would be fun to see them playing together now. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree that it'd be fun. I'm racking my brain trying to find an excuse to come down south where you all are for a visit:-)