Can you believe Carly got voted off of American Idol this week?!! That's it, I'm going to have to start voting. I think David Cook is my new favorite, and I think Jason Castro needs to go.
I could not believe it about Carly! I love David Cook, but I think David Archuleta will win...he has the teenie boppers by a mile, and they are the voters!
I have to admit I'm a Brooke fan, so I was a teensy bit happy with the situation (I was sure she was gone!), even though it was messed up. However, although I love Brooke, I think David C. should win as well--he's awesome!
I am a stay at home mom to three little ones - Luke, Rayna and Tessa, and wife to Dan - a military physician. We "travel" around the world, staying 3-4 years at a time in whatever destination the Air Force deems necessary!
3 comments:
We agree!
I could not believe it about Carly! I love David Cook, but I think David Archuleta will win...he has the teenie boppers by a mile, and they are the voters!
I have to admit I'm a Brooke fan, so I was a teensy bit happy with the situation (I was sure she was gone!), even though it was messed up. However, although I love Brooke, I think David C. should win as well--he's awesome!
Post a Comment