4/26/08

Rayna's Birthday Party

My BABY is two!!! This seems not possible, but somehow they keep growing up, and now my little baby girl is no longer a baby. We had a little get together for her this week, with all of her cute little friends. Here's some pictures of the big day...
The Cake
Sidney and Iris climbing the rock wall.
The birthday girl!
Singing "Happy Birthday". Rayna looks confused. And it was too windy to light the candles! Luke, Luke and Caleb chowing down on some cake. Mmmmm.

Kids and cake!

Rayna is very happy about the cake!

Rayna in her new movie star sunglasses.
Rayna with one of her best buddies, Connor.

Lily Kate and Ella - their mommy Sabrina always asks me if I think they're identical. What do you think?? I guess it's possible they're not (she's always telling me that the Olsen twins are not actually identical - I haven't checked this out yet), but they're almost a year old and it's very difficult to tell them apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make such cute cakes!!