4/7/08

Our Garage Makeover

I was sooooo thrilled that Dan agreed to build me some shelves for our garage!! I have been whining for months about how much junk we have and that I hate the big pile of it in our garage, and that we must do something to organize it. And so, the last day of his vacation last week, he ran to Home Depot while the kids were napping and whipped this shelving unit together before the day was done! If you like to organize as I do (even though I've slacked plenty since having children), you know how exciting this is. :)


Here's the before - all our stuff sitting in a big mound, making it hard (but not impossible) to fit my van in the garage.

The After! Amazing! And now that we went through all that stuff I think we've finally unpacked all of our boxes from our move (only 11 months ago), since there were 2 in the garage we had opened but not unloaded yet.

No comments: