6/6/08

Reno

Last weekend the kids and I packed up for another plane ride, this time to Reno, NV. That's where I was born and where some of my family on my dad's side live. To make a long story short, I was going to see my dad who I hadn't seen in 15+ years who is now quite sick. My mom and my brothers met us there and we had a nice visit. We stayed with my Uncle Joe who has a beautiful house in the mountains of Reno, a nice place to be for a few days!Me with my brothers, Jim and John, and our dad, Pat.
Jim and Dad


John on my uncle's quad.

Luke and Uncle Joe. Once Joe mentioned he had a tractor and might give Luke a ride on it, Luke was asking him about it every 15 minutes. He finally got his tractor ride!


Some of the rest of the family

Rayna bowling on the Wii. Or at least copying the rest of us bowling on the Wii. Dan is an XBox loyalist, but I have to admit the Wii was pretty fun. It's probably good we don't have one, I'd play it more.



On the deck at Uncle Joe's.

Uncle Joe's house that he built!

The view from his deck. Ahhhhh.

A beautiful sunset in the mountains.


No comments: