7/3/08

Big News

Wow, I've really been slacking on the blog lately...
But my blog needs not feel alone, I've been slacking on everything lately...

Let's just call it a case of the first trimester blahs. That's right, #3 little LaMar is on the way!
And overall, I've been so tired, which is way harder to deal with this time around since I have 2 toddlers to contend with and a husband on call every 4th night. And the sickness... Not feeling like doing anything. But in the grand scheme of things I'm not nearly as sick as some people get when they're pregnant. So I'm trying not to complain too much. I'll be glad when these next few weeks are over so I can get excited about this baby instead of just feeling miserable all the time!

And yes, for those of you who would ask me, it was on purpose. Call us crazy!

So, hope to catch up on some blogging soon. Even though I feel terrible, my children are as cute as ever and create blogging moments all the time... that is, when they're not on time-out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congratulations. I am so excited for you! Maybe we'll be joining you on the third child thing soon. Hope you feel better really soon!

Kirsten said...

Congrats!!! That's great news. Three kids are great! I'd highly recommend it.

Soli Deo Gloria said...

Congratulations! What fun news :)
The B Family

The Hamms said...

How exciting! I just saw your status on facebook and scooted on over here to blogger to confirm. CONGRATS! I wish we were nearby to witness the pregnancy. Oh, well...facebook and Blogger will have to do. Keep us updated!