7/25/08

Awwwwww!

Some precious moments... A brotherly/sisterly hug (standard routine after one has to apologize to the other for some unbrotherly or unsisterly conduct).

Luke comforting Rayna during a "scary" episode of Curious George (about the most un-scary show on the planet). Aren't they so cute!!

So while it was difficult having these two so close together (about 16 months), it is so fun now to watch them grow and be such good friends. There's plenty of arguing and annoying each other going on, but they truly love each other and love to be together. Sometimes I think it would be a treat to take just one of them somewhere and have some special one on one time, but they really prefer to do things together. That is fun for now, I'm sure it won't last!

And with new baby coming, I'm glad these two have each other. I hope that they'll continue to be close as they grow up, and that they'll be good siblings to their new little brother or sister!

No comments: