9/24/08

Rayna...




This girl cracks me up.  The first picture is Rayna's first little princess dress.  I tried to convince the kids to be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell for Halloween - wouldn't that be so cute?  Rayna went for it, but for some reason Luke thinks Spiderman is cooler than Peter Pan, and will be nothing but spiderman...
Oh well, but doesn't Rayna look sweet in her Tinkerbell dress (let me assure you, looks can be deceiving)?

The second picture is Rayna with a static hairdo.

This is my funny girl - The other day Rayna was fussing and carrying on about nothing, so trying to distract her out of her fit with a little fun, I said, "Who's doin' all that fussing?  Is it the cutest girl in the world?  Is that who's throwing a fit?"
She immediately stops, gets a huge grin, and says, "Yeah mommy!  It was me!  I was fussing!!  I'm cute!"

Oh brother!

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

Both photos are awesome and I love the quote!!!