9/24/08

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. I am thankful to be sitting in a clean house... for the moment. It feels great while it lasts.
2. I am thankful that the little darlings are sleeping.
3. I am thankful and excited that I get to see baby #3 tomorrow on ultrasound.
4. I am thankful that Dan is able to go with me to the ultrasound tomorrow, since I usually have to do appointments solo.
5. I am thankful for fruit snacks which lately have been buying me out of much unpleasantness with my children. Fruit snacks make everything better!
6. I am thankful that Luke was as sweet and funny today as he was rotten and beastly yesterday.
7. I am still thankful for the meals my friends made, which we are still enjoying this week, adding variety to our menu!
8. I am thankful for a scrapbooking day this weekend. I am so excited to get back in the groove, even though I am slightly overwhelmed by the foot tall stack of pictures I organized that need to be scrapbooked.
9. I am thankful for my friend Jackie who leads my precept study and who I learn so much from.
10. I am thankful for a covenant keeping God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to # 10!

Our God is faithful even we are not. How can one not be totally awed by that?

Be blessed.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

My favorite thing on your list:

6. "I am thankful that Luke was as sweet and funny today as he was rotten and beastly yesterday."

Now THAT gave me a good chuckle!

I really like the look of your blog!

Have a blessed week!