
1. I am thankful that the kids are in bed.
2. I am thankful my husband likes his job and also likes coming home to his family.
3. I am thankful for a wonderful Mother's Day Out program that I feel totally comfortable taking my little kiddos to.
4. I am thankful that Luke can usually tell me what Rayna's saying when I have no idea.
5. I am thankful for new fall t.v. shows starting next week.
6. I am thankful for a dr. appt. tomorrow to check up on little #3.
7. I am thankful for my friends who will meet me at many a fast food joint to chit chat and get the kids out of the house!
8. I am thankful for the funny way that Rayna talks that makes me laugh all day long.
9. I am thankful that my little boy likes to tell me, his daddy, and his sister that he loves us.
10. I am very thankful that Dan is almost done with his 2 week block of working 5:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Click the picture above to find out about "10 Things Tuesday" and do your own!

2 comments:
I like your list! I'm thankful that I read it too b/c I didn't realized the new shows started next week. Yippee! :) Enjoyed hearing about your labors too. :)
Hi, Kellie! So glad you found "Ten Things Tuesday" and joined in the blessing counting! Hope you'll come back again!
You have a great list! Congratulations on your pregnancy ~ so happy to hear that you had a great appointment!!
Praying for you and your family ~ thanks to your husband for his service to our country and thanks to you as well.
Blessings!!!
Post a Comment