1. I am thankful for "quiet time".
2. I am thankful for Mother's Day Out.
3. I am thankful for my precept Bible study happening tonight.
4. I am thankful I got to travel to Reno a few months ago to see my dad since it looks like he's nearing the end.
5. I am thankful for a fun, fun weekend with old friends (the friendships are old, not the friends :)).
6. I am thankful for USAA credit card fraud protection!
7. I am thankful for the loooong awaited fallish (80's) weather we are having this week.
8. I am thankful that the fall weather means we get to go to the park more often!
9. I am thankful for a freezer full of meals from my friends who did the meal swap with me.
10. I am thankful for new t.v. shows starting this week and next (I guess I was wrong before - sorry Stacy!).


2 comments:
Prayers for you and your dad...
I need the details of this meal swap idea!
Have a blessed week!
Enjoyed this list.....precepts doesn't work for my brain, but enjoy Bible study!
Have a good & blessed week.
Post a Comment