So to get me back in the groove I'll do the "Fabulous Fives", which my friend Julie tagged me for a while back.
5 Years Ago:
1. I was teaching 2nd grade.
1. I was teaching 2nd grade.
2. We lived in Maryland.
3. Dan was a 4th year med student.
4. We had no kids!
5. We lived in 900 square feet and it felt roomy.
5 Things on my list today (tomorrow):
1. Take kids to school and be baby-showered with 3 other pregnant ladies by all our non-pregnant friends!
2. Go to Hobby Lobby
3. Do all 5 days of homework for my Tues. night Bible study
4. Clean the house... seriously.
5. Remain calm and sane while Dan is on call.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Cookies
3. Starbucks
4. French Fries
5. Anything... really, it's hard to narrow it down lately. Hence the tremendous weight gain while pregnant. :)
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Give
3. Go on vacation
4. More vacation
5. Decorate, increase my wardrobe, satisfy some wants... hopefully a lot of #2.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Redondo Beach, CA
3. Silver Spring, MD
4. San Antonio, TX
5. Minot, ND
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Grocery bagger/checker
2. Babysitter
3. Summer camp counselor
4. Teacher
5. Creative Memories consultant
5 People I tag:
5 Things on my list today (tomorrow):
1. Take kids to school and be baby-showered with 3 other pregnant ladies by all our non-pregnant friends!
2. Go to Hobby Lobby
3. Do all 5 days of homework for my Tues. night Bible study
4. Clean the house... seriously.
5. Remain calm and sane while Dan is on call.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Cookies
3. Starbucks
4. French Fries
5. Anything... really, it's hard to narrow it down lately. Hence the tremendous weight gain while pregnant. :)
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Give
3. Go on vacation
4. More vacation
5. Decorate, increase my wardrobe, satisfy some wants... hopefully a lot of #2.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Redondo Beach, CA
3. Silver Spring, MD
4. San Antonio, TX
5. Minot, ND
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Grocery bagger/checker
2. Babysitter
3. Summer camp counselor
4. Teacher
5. Creative Memories consultant
5 People I tag:
I'll have to think about that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment