Just couldn't resist that poke at myself since I am feeling like a fat pregnant lady... and I know, I know, no need to tell me otherwise, it's all part of the glow and joy of pregnancy! I look great, yada, yada... And after all, I can only blame myself for any excessive weight gain since I take "eating for two" to mean that I should get 2 slices of pumpkin pie when I normally would eat one. I'm going to take full advantage of these 9 months and just tell myself I'll lose it after the baby's born!
Anyway...
On a different note, with that Christmas tree, the fake snow, the gray sky, and me in a jacket (which came off soon after since it was plenty warm), it almost looks like winter here! But don't be fooled... supposed to be 77 on Turkey Day. It has been cooling down a bit though and the weather has been very comfortable and pleasant, instead of scorching and oppressive. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment