When we first moved to Maryland in 2000, we met Steve and Tamiko, also newlyweds at the time, at the church we started going to. We became quick friends and ended up spending the next 4 years hanging out every weekend and whenever else we could. In 2004 the military moved us elsewhere, and in the years in between, lots has changed... mostly by the addition of children to each family! We love visiting with them - we never have to get reaquainted - we always just pick up right where we left off whether it was a month ago or a year ago. Lifelong friends!
So it was fun to see our kids get along so well... Luke (mini Dan) and Noah (mini Steve) played the whole weekend together and never got into any trouble unless Rayna was around to instigate. She and I had an interesting conversation about bothering the boys... "But I like bothering Luke and Noah, mommy!"
We only got a few pics of the kids, and none of Steve and Tamiko... I'll have to dig out some old ones to post with this!

No comments:
Post a Comment