Me holding Tessa shortly after she was born... looking to answer the question my mom keeps wondering... will she look like me, or be another Dan clone?! It's still hard to say, but I think she looks more like me, and definitely has darker hair than the other two. Either way, she's stinkin' cute!
But I also see a little Luke in her in this picture!
Dark hair!
Luke on Sunday - cashed out on the living room floor sick with his tummy ache.
Rayna and her "little baby sister" Tessa. She doesn't talk about her without saying this whole phrase. Rayna wants to hold her a lot, and thinks she's "so cute."
So far she's been easy and mellow... she makes lots of squeaks and we haven't heard her cry a whole lot yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed that she'll be easy going and flexible. Ask me in a few weeks. :)
We have fallen instantly in love with this little girl, and feel blessed to now be a family of 5!

6 comments:
Welcome to the blog baby Tessa!! You are sooo sweet! Dibs on holding you as soon as your mom and dad (and bib brother and big sister) will allow me to! I love your sweet little ladybug outfit and am loving the dark hair!
Well done Kellie and Dan! Kellie, I hope you are getting a chance to follow Luke's lead and get some rest:) Lots of love- let us know if you need anything!
She soo cute and has great skin, much darker then your other two. Can't wait to meet her!
She's beautiful! I'm glad you're all feeling better. :)
What sweet pictures! So sorry you guys have been sick, but glad you're feeling better!
She is beautiful Kellie!! Congrats!!
-Emily
Congrats and welcome to the world of 3! The first picture I saw of Tessa, I thought, "I think she looks more like Kellie." So there you have it... one person out in the blog world thinks you have your own little look alike.
Post a Comment