My mom came for a visit last week to meet Baby Tessa. She spent lots of time with Luke and Rayna - taking them for walks and to the park, and generally helping out so we could do some fun things together. One afternoon we went to the rodeo - and never having been before, I learned a couple things I will do differently for next year. First, we'll buy tickets sooner and get better seats so we can actually see! Second, we won't wait until the last weekend to go so we can see more events... someone told us since it was the last weekend it was championship weekend or something, so the only event was the bull riding. Cool, but the kids weren't really digging and hour and a half of it!
Random picture of me and Tessa...
My mom (Nana) with all 3 of her grandkids!
Luke is so proud of his baby sister.
Luke hugging the Pillsbury Dough Boy at the Rodeo. I'm shocked he would do this, and not shocked at all that Rayna would come no where near him!
Extreme Bull Riding at the Rodeo - we were waaaaaaay up in the arena.
Rayna at the petting zoo - this little goat kept hopping up on top of the bigger animals.
Trying on some cowboy hats. I love how Rayna is cross eyed since she's trying to see the hat on the top of her head!
Luke, my beautiful Momma, and Rayna
Luke admiring his sister. So sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment