Here's a picture of me when I was a baby... we think it looks a lot like Tessa. Everyone who sees her however, says she looks just like Luke, or looks a lot like Dan, or looks just like the other two kids. I think this is true, and I have no problem with this at all - I think my kids (and my hubby) are quite good looking! But when I saw this picture of me, I thought "Hmmm, maybe there will be some resemblance to her mommy!" Only time will tell. :)

Daddy and Tessa
I want to kiss those little cheeks!

2 comments:
She really does look like the photo! She is beautiful! Great close up pics!
I think Tessa looks like you Kellie- the good news is she can't go wrong looking like anyone in her family but I see a lot of resemblance to you!
so precious... it is good to see her out of the carseat!
:)
Post a Comment