Tessa is now one month old, I can hardly believe how fast this is going! Each month for the first year, I'll take a picture of her in the same spot. I did this for Luke and Rayna too, and all 12 pictures go on a page of the scrapbook, and it's so fun to see the progression through that first year.
Tessa
Luke (17 months) with Rayna at one month old.
Luke (4 years old) with Tessa at one month old.
Sweet baby Tessa... here's what you've been up to this first month of your life:
- You sleep lots
- You eat lots
- You poop lots
- You smile and laugh in your sleep - this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!
- You have started to "see" things, and like to look around your world
- You have a sweet temperament and you are easy to soothe
- You hardly cried the first 2 weeks... now you're starting to make up for lost time!
- We all love you to pieces
- Your brother and sister love it when you make little baby sounds and they call you "Squeaky"

2 comments:
I just love all of the pictures that you've posted and this idea is great! I wish we had done that with our first two.
Ahhh..she is soo cute! And in comparing those pics she sorta looks like Rayna. I also couldnt believe that Luke was such a blondie!
Post a Comment