4/28/09

A New Day

Okay, so I have been sufficiently encouraged about my last post...  thanks to Sabrina's comment and my mama who emailed me.  I know I am being hard on myself, but that's okay!  I just needed to "say" it and now I did, and I'm over it!  Really!  Instead of stewing over it for the next few days.  Really, blogging is therapy!

And today has been great - lots of sleep (did I mention Tessa is sleeping through the night???? 12 hours!!), no yelling, and fun with the kids even though we are stuck inside because it's raining and our house is a sauna since the A/C isn't working!  Now if only my van were out of the shop... if only I could get a hold of the guy to see when it's going to get out of the shop... must go make that phone call (again).

2 comments:

Toby and Rebecca said...

Go Tessa!
BTW, your comments about the rain made me reflect on what torture humidity and rain can unveil on our best attempts to look even remotely put together :) I am sure your hair was stylin' as it always is but man, this rain really gave me a less than attractive 'do!

Good for the grass and flowers though...

Maggie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I know we all had fun and I can completely relate to your feelings of not feeling like the best mom. I, too, have not been my best lately, especially because I'm so stinkin' tired all the time. Poor Griffin... I hope he will forgive me one day!